Perform welding by heating or melting metals as well as trim metals and grind materials on a regular basis. There are different types of welding, including gas metal arc welding, TIG welding, stick welding, resistance welding and plasma arc welding.
- Secondary school certificates – Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Training in structural piping fabrication.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication.
- Certified in reading blue prints/mechanical drawings.
- On-the-job training through high school or at the vocational or community college level.
- Certification in Welding.
Deadline for Submission (If Applicable): NA