Position: Mechanical Technician
The role entails being responsible for disassembly, assembly and testing of machinery and equipment both shop and site based. The position requires good manual dexterity and two or more years experience with hand and power tools. Must be able to read and interpret machine drawings, write detailed inspection reports and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years field experience.
- Use of basic mechanical tools, precision measuring tools and standard reverse alignment kits (laser would be an asset).
- MET and other related training would be an asset.
- PLEA passport.
- Not less than one (1) month old 7 point drug test.
- Police Certificate of Character (not less than six (6) months old).
- Basic PPE.
Deadline for Submission (If Applicable): NA