The Projects department at D. Rampersad and Company Limited manages larger scale projects mainly in the water, wastewater, oil and gas industries. It is aimed at coordinating individual duties in a manner which is both cost and time efficient incorporating communication amongst the Company and the Client so as to facilitate smooth operations and on-time completion of all activities.
The main functions of the Projects Department include:
- Monitor/Manage projects are to ensure they are completed on time.
- Ensure projects are completed within scope.
- Maintain cash flow to ensure projects are completed within cost.
- Ensure projects meet customer quality requirements.
Some of our major services offered to our Clients on the larger scale projects include:
- Supply and installation of various type pumps to include alum dosing, raw water, highlift, backwash and PAC pumps to name a few.
- Supply and installation of chlorine booster pumps, chlorinators and chlorine leak detection systems.
- Supply and installation of electrical equipment inclusive of MCC’s, Transformers, PLC’s, electromagnetic flowmeters, cabling and other electrical ancillaries.
- Supply and installation of packaged equipment to include compressors, fire water pump packages and generators to name a few.
- Remedial works to Filter Tanks inclusive of repairs to tank internals and externals, supply and installation of filter media and filter nozzles.
- Supply and installation of sludge cone systems.
- Refurbishment and/or supply and installation of butterfly valves, check valve and gate valves with the capability to carry out API 598 testing.
- Supply and installation of valves and electric actuators.
- Construction and/or refurbishment of Storage Water Tanks inclusive of Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks.
- Application of heavy duty industrial epoxy paint and protective coatings as/when required.
- Water and Abrasive blasting of clarifier internals and externals.
- Replacement and welding of corroded metal parts.
- Supply and installation of penstocks, influent pumps, intake screens, conveyor systems, aerators, baffle walls, RAS/WAS systems, UV systems and clarifier mechanisms.
- Civil engineering services to include concrete, floor, ceiling, roof and painting works to name a few.
Recent projects successfully executed by our Projects Department to include some of the services listed above are:
- Refurbishment of the Courland Water Treatment Plant.
- Refurbishment of the Highlands Road Water Treatment Plant.
- Refurbishment of the Kings Bay Water Treatment Plant.
- Installation of an Online Pumping Booster Station at Big Yard Carenage.
- Refurbishment of the Edinburgh 500 WWTP Sedimentation Tank.
- Refurbishment of the Acono Water Treatment Plant.
- Refurbishment of the Biche Water Treatment Plant.
- Refurbishment of the North Oropouche Water Treatment Plant.
- Supply, Installation and Maintenance of a Sauer Breathing Air Compressor Package.
- Turnkey Installation of Petrotrin Brackish WP Upgrade.
- Supply and Installation of a Fire Water Pump System at NP Sea Lots.
- BPTT Amherstia Chemical Injection Skids.
- Various Desalination Plant Expansion and Shutdown Projects.
- Travelling Screens at Tringen II Plant.
- Supply and Installation of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Refuelling Systems for CNG Service Stations in Trinidad and Tobago – Ongoing.
Refurbishment & Re-installation of River Intake Station, Band Screens.
Refurbishment of Water Treatment Facility
Design, Supply, Installation & Commissioning of High Lift Pumps